Today I am so excited to share some of my favorite beauty products with you! All the products I will be listing are items I really love, and would highly recommend to you all.
I am linking everything I share so it’s easy super easy to shop. And seriously…these products are amazing! I can’t live without them!
- IT Cosmetics CC Illumination Cream: I love this product so much! It gives the perfect amount of coverage without looking to cakey. I use it as my everyday foundation and it lasts all day!
- Hoola Bronzer: I mean…who hasn’t heard of this bronzer?! It’s one of those popular beauty products that’s earned it’s place as a must have. I love the color and the way it blends.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: This is hands down the best concealer I have ever tried. And believe me, I’ve tried a lot. The coverage is amazing, and I can my dark circles easily.
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter: This is a new highlighter I tried, but wow it is so pretty! It gives such a gorgeous glow and luminance to your skin. I’ve used it everyday since I bought it!
- Tartlette Bloom Eyeshadow Pallet: This pallet is my go-to everyday pallet. The shades are the perfect neutrals. I naturally gravitate towards warmer eyeshadow colors, and these shades are perfection! Most of the colors are matte which I like, but they did include a couple shimmery colors for those days where you want to add a little more glam to your look.
- Stila Liquid Eyeshadow: Do yourself a favor and buy one of these! I got a few sparkly ones and they are gorgeous! They stay on so well, and really glam up your look. They also sell out really fast so be sure to grab one while they’re in stock! My favorite colors are Smoldering Satin and Peachy Sheen.
I hope you have a beautiful start to your week!